Tuesday, August 3, 2010

White Collar

Yup, here's the new one. There are a few reasons why I love this show, but just look at him!!

White Collar is about Neal Caffrey, a white-collar criminal who was caught by FBI agent Peter Burke. He had 3-4 months left in serving his 4 year jail sentence, when he decided to escape, which he made seem easy. Peter Burke was called to catch him once again, and he did. Neal wasn't even running, he was just trying to find his girlfriend, Kate Moreau, whose disappearance was the sole reason of Neal's prison escape. Not wanting to be in prison for another 4 years, Neal made a deal with Peter that lets him out of prison into the custody of the FBI under Peter's supervision, and in turn he has to help the FBI catch other white collar criminals. Also, Neal has to wear a tracking anklet that lets him roam New York City in a 2 mile radius.


I love Neal Caffrey! He's a genius, smooth talker, knows how to handle his girls, always looks amazing and dresses nice. Best part is, he's a criminal--not just any criminal, but a high class one. I do love my men to be flawed! Matt Bomer plays him perfectly! He's so freaking hot! Calm, confident, witty. I can't find anything about him not to love.

It's kinda funny how I find this obsession now, seeing that I've actually watched the first season a few months back when it aired. We're still early in the 2nd season (fourth episode airs in about 12 hours in the east coast) so there aren't many episodes yet. Even worse, Matt Bomer hasn't been in too many roles and this is kinda his break-out role so I can't really find too many videos of him on YouTube. Fortunately, there was a White Collar panel at this year's San Diego Comic Con AND MATT BOMER WAS WEARING GLASSES!! Damn I love men in glasses!

Oh, and one more thing: MATT BOMER CAN SING!! USA should really do a crossover between Psych and White Collar, and I guess you can add in some Burn Notice in there or some Royal Pains even though I don't watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment