Monday, August 30, 2010

Rutgers, I'm back!

So, I'm finally back at Rutgers! North Tower, with a whole bunch of freshies, it seems, should be fine...right? A couple of my friends are also at the Towers and some in the quads so it shouldn't be too bad.

Anyways, I had no idea I had so much stuff! I left a lot of my clothes because my luggage was over the weight limit! Even the stuff we got for Tante Philia, I didn't bring all. [Bad structure, I know... Too tired] Plus, since I couldn't find a flight that would arrive on the weekend, I had to make Tante Philia and fam stay in New York (they went to watch the US Open opening day on Saturday) until Monday so they can pick me up at the airport. I asked them to drop me off at Rutgers straight away because classes start on Wednesday and I don't want them to have to drive me back up the next day. Therefore, they had to bring all my stuff that I left at their basement. I felt so bad about it! I have so.fucking.much.stuff!!!

And here I am, in a tiny single room surrounded by overly excited freshmen, with a whole bunch of stuff that I don't think will fit. I gave up on unpacking for the day! I mean, I lived out of a suitcase for 3.5 months during the summer break, why can't I do that now?! Since I don't have a roommate, I won't feel so bad about it either! Oh, and I just found the laundry room (yay!) so I can wash the bedsheets etc before crashing on them. Should be done in about 20 minutes, put them on the bed, change clothes, SLEEP IN BED! I miss my bed, but any bed will do!

Talking about missing my bed, damn do I miss home!! Especially MOTI!! I don't know why, it's only been a day but I really miss him already. I've never felt this way before! I just wish I would have hugged him a little longer just before I left :( I don't know what it is but he's been different this past summer. He's reaching puberty and yes, that can be very annoying at times, him getting irritated and irritating others, but he's been...different. He hangs out with us more; he'd come into my room to just hang out and just lie on my bed playing his DS. We also watched Psych and some movies together. I don't know, I just love him!!

Oh, and one more thing, I'M GETTING AN IPHONE 4!!! Didi called me after I landed and told me that he already ordered me one from Singapore, but he's unsure on when he can get it to me. I don't care how long I have to wait, I'm getting a freaking iPhone 4!!! I love him too! I just love my family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment