Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm so stupid!

I was so hyped up about Comic-Con because, well, that's where the geeks rule, plus a lot of my favorite TV shows and movies will hold panels there. I watched the panels for Psych, White Collar and Community but the stupid, stupid me forgot Dexter! I watched their season 5 sneak peek but that's it! I didn't even search for the panel! Thanks to John, who linked me a YouTube video of it, now I have like 10 tabs open of the panel! Michael C Hall is hilarious as always, and I love the fact that he casually talks about killing and justifying it. Some favorite parts:





Q: Who is your favorite guest star to work with, and why?
MCH: It would have to be John Lithgow. Um---but, gosh, I mean, there's so many... I've enjoyed all the people I've killed.

Q: Will Debra step up as an aunt, too, now that the kids are sorta on their own?
JC: I think she'll step up! I can't say that she's gonna be great at it. But, you know, she hasn't dropped the baby yet...on camera...

Q: My question is for Michael. Dexter is a very dark character; how do you mentally prepare for that, or do you find yourself thinking like Dexter outside of Dexter?
MCH: Sometimes in traffic. [...] I'm never more relaxed than on a day when I've just simulated killing someone. So that's a stress reliever, actually.

Q: The relationship between Harrison and Dexter always touches me in many scenes, because it seems like Harrison is the only person that Dexter can kind of open up to and use as a confessor, in particularly be honest with. There's something that's--twisted--but special in that relationship, I think.
MCH: Yeah, he craves revelation, and--uh, who better than your own flesh and blood child who doesn't understand English to tell your deepest secrets to.

No comments:

Post a Comment