Friday, August 27, 2010

Goodbye, iPhone! :(

My friend's iPhone that I took home with me was finally sold earlier today for IDR 2.75m, which is quite good since it's a used 3G iPhone, 8GB, SU. Apparently there were other people interested in the phone, but we sold it to the first guy who wanted it. Not long after, the second guy showed up and my dad told me to just sell mine since it's almost destroyed. We priced it at IDR 2.5m, but the guy wanted lower after looking at the device (well, I would, too). After a long negotiation, he finally agreed to buy it. So he left and will come back in a few hours so I have time to backup and restore the phone. And say goodbye to it. :'( this was unplanned and unexpected, but the price is VERY good, considering the condition of the phone. Hopefully this means I can buy the iPhone 4!!

No comments:

Post a Comment