Thursday, August 5, 2010

Unfinished Business

Next week's episode of White Collar, "Unfinished Business", will have Hilarie Burton as a guest star. Her character on White Collar seems very interesting. She's playing Sara Ellis, an insurance investigator. She's kind of a white collar bounty hunter; she gets 2% of what she repossesses, and in white collar crime that's plenty! She testified against Neal during his trial for a painting that he stole, which insured for $7 million. Sara wants the money. She's out to get Neal and all the things that he stole. I love the quick banter between the two, hinting at a little flirtation. There are rumors out there that her character might be Neal's new love interest. I'm gonna wait until I watch the episode before I judge if I'm for or against that, since now I'm on the Neal/Alex ship.




First saw her on MTV TRL as a VJ, back in the glory days of *NSYNC. Then she went on to star on One Tree Hill and I liked their first season.

Here's an interview that she did about the character. Love the little clips of the episode that they show:

No comments:

Post a Comment