Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog: The Book

It's available for pre-order at Amazon.com. It's going to be released on March 29th. I'm definitely gonna get one!! :D
[From @drhorrible]
The article linked is here.

Introduction written by Nathan Fillion:
People often ask me me to write the introductions to their books. They ask me to speak at their school, be the Godfather to their child, or make a spurty in their lady place.

I usually say no. Books don’t interest me, school is for sissies, and the Godfather was a bad man who did mob crime. The lady thing is okay, as long as it’s between consenting adults and no one gets hurt/slapped with a paternity suite. But to conclude this word section, books are for coffee tables.

But this book is different.
And I really can't wait for what Simon Helberg, Felicia Day, Neil Patrick Harris, and the Whedon family had written! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment