Monday, February 8, 2010

RDJ quotes

One of the reasons I love this guy is because he's just hilarious. Some quotes that I just love:

[Susan Downey and Robert Downey, Jr. on Oprah (2004)]

"I was wondering if maybe you'd wanna like be my wife one day."
- Proposing to his wife Susan.

"Thank God I'm here!"
- 2010 Grammy Awards (he was introduced as "the most self-important actor of our generation")

"Have any hair on your balls?"
- 5 year-old Downey's line on his movie debut, Pound,directed by Downey, Sr.

"I know who I am! I'm the dude playing a dude disguised as another dude."
- Tropic Thunder

There are a whole lot more but I can't put them all here. But here's one last one, his unforgettable speech from the 2010 Golden Globes:
http://video.aol.com/aolvideo/AOL Television/robert-downey-jr-wins-golden-globes-awards/62053939001

No comments:

Post a Comment