Saturday, February 20, 2010

JT news

It's New York fashion week and of course, Justin is there with his William Rast line. The fashion show was actually streamed live but I had class so I skipped it. Figured, since it's JT, every entertainment news show will be covering it. It's not like I'm that big on watching fashion shows..

So there's that. More importantly, the music video for Carry Out is finally here!

He looks so freaking hot in it! His first outfit reminds me of a younger Justin, from the Justified era. He was clean shaven, too, for the video, which is probably why he looks younger. His second outfit is more to the FSLS era. Love his hat there! Let's just say he looks soooooo hot throughout the video! I think he was wearing William Rast. His t-shirt from the first outfit was definitely WR's American flag t.

No comments:

Post a Comment