Sunday, February 14, 2010

Beckham: Forever Red

Manchester United was drawn against AC Milan for the last 16 round of the Champions League, which means that former Red David Beckham will be playing his old club. The first leg is this Tuesday at San Siro, and Becks will be back at Old Trafford on March 10th. ManUtd.com has an article interviewing my favorite #7 in Italy, here's the last question:
Finally, can you ever see yourself back at United in some capacity?
I’ll certainly be back as a fan. I’ve still got season tickets and I’ll always keep them because I love to watch every game where possible and I’d love to take my sons one day. United will always be such a special place to me, so we’ll just have to see what the future holds.
I just can't wait to see him again! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment