Tuesday, March 9, 2010

just a little something

I had my ECON 320 Intermediate Micro Analysis midterm yesterday. The professor wasn't there; instead, there were two proctors. [His message to us: "There will be two proctors in class, be nice to them..."] One of them said, before the period begins, "there are two parts on this exam. Part 1 is multiple choice, part 2 is open-ended questions. You have to do either part 1 or part 2, not both! If you do both parts, the professor won't grade your exam!" So basically we have to choose to do either the 30 multiple choice questions, or the 3 open-ended questions. It was pretty nerve-wrecking, for me, since I wasn't quite ready for the exam (didn't really study for it). But since I do better in calculations than theory, I did the open-ended questions. Luckily, they're basically all calculations, except for a little part of one of the questions.

Nothing special, but I just thought it was an interesting way to give us an exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment