Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm with CoCo


It's now set that Conan O'Brien will leave NBC and The Tonight Show and last Friday was his last show. The last week of the show was amazing. The settlement, which gives him $ 33 million and $12 million for his staff (reportedly), makes him unable to have another show at another network until September. Hopefully we'll see him around in the time being, though.

Reports are Fox is trying to get their own late night shows lined up and they're pursuing Conan to start it off. I really hope that it does happen. Put Conan on the 11.35 p.m. time slot, head to head with "Big Jaw" and crush him every night. After this debacle, Conan has gained so many supporters and Jay was seen as the bad guy. From September 1st, I'm rooting for Conan and David Letterman to beat Leno every single night! I don't even care if the guest on Leno is one of my favorites, I'm not gonna watch it! I'd just find an illegal way to watch it so I won't be counted as the show's viewer.

Whatever happens, wishing the best of luck to Conan. I'm with CoCo!

No comments:

Post a Comment