Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Big Bang Theory



I love geeks (because I think I am one--or at least I should be one, to be good at my field). But the geeks on The Big Bang Theory are just adorable! Well at least Sheldon is! He's annoying, but a genius of his stature has to have something, right?

The show is all about nerds and their super nerdy lives. I love how sciency they get and how I can't understand anything they're talking about. Even though I don't like the fact that the nerd (Leonard) ends up with the hot blonde (Penny), because it's too cliche, I kinda want to see Sheldon and Penny together. Wouldn't happen, I know, because Leonard and Sheldon are best friends, and because Sheldon is just not interested in women, and because the producer said that it wouldn't. But I love this show! And it keeps getting better, unlike most shows that are good in their first season and start sucking! Hope this one stays on the air long enough...

Oh, and I also love their theme song...

No comments:

Post a Comment