Friday, June 5, 2009

Post!

Haven't posted anything in a while... I've been home for about 10 days and I'm enjoying home food and lots and lots of sleep! Haven't really done much.

It was Anderson Cooper's birthday yesterday!! (I think he's 42 now)
HAPPY BELATED ANDY!!!

But it is Anderson Cooper; never takes a day off on his birthday, even though he can. Kathy Griffin and Suze Orman surprises Anderson on his CNN show.


and he also substituted for Regis on LIVE with Regis and Kelly that morning (videos at ATA). He's actually working over time on his birthday! And he's still subbing for Regis tomorrow. He was so funny with Kelly today. I LOVE HIM!!!

Also I went with Moti to his tennis courses. Gonna be doing that this month, so I'd have something to do.

Gonna be busy from the end of this month to the next. June 27th koko will be coming home, and we're heading off to Bali the next day. Tante Vy, Tante Ferra and Tante Phillia will all be there (with their families of course). Should be fun! That's only until the 30th or July 1st. Then I'd have a couple days at home. On the 4th we're headed off to Jakarta. And I'd have to stay until United's match on the 20th. And THAT should be ever more fun!! So I have from the 20th until mid/late August to hang out with my friends.

Oh, and I'm almost certain that I'm gonna stay at Rutgers. Talked about it all week with my parents and it's almost decided that I'm staying... Well, I only have tomorrow to change my mind so it's unlikely.

I guess that's it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment