Tuesday, June 16, 2009

TCA '09

Justin is nominated for this year's Teen Choice Awards for Music: Hook Up (with Ciara for "Love Sex Magic") and for Other Stuff: Red Carpet Icon-Male. It uses the voting system so I am expecting something similar to what happened to this year's MTV Movie Awards: what 12 year-olds like wins. But here's to hoping! Good luck Justin!

VOTE HERE


I don't have much expectations for this awards, but they have been pretty nice to Justin! He has the most wins, I think. I can't believe they didn't put Justin in Other Stuff: Male Hottie! They put the Disney stars there instead. They also put Twilight for best movie in 2 categories. It's either/or, can't be both!

House is also nominated for TV: Drama, but I just can't believe that Hugh Laurie isn't nominated for TV Actor! They also put the Disney stars in that category instead! You're telling me that those boys are better actors than Hugh Laurie?! These awards are getting dumber and dumber each year...

No comments:

Post a Comment