Monday, June 22, 2009

Yet another post on House...

My last post brought me to House's official website and it has a feature Housisms where they put all the funny House quotes. How could anyone not love Dr. Gregory House, M.D.?!?!

I have soooo many quotes that I just LOVE! <3 <3 <3

Cuddy - "Dr. House! Need you here."
House - "No thanks. Lotta sick people. I might catch something."
- Kids

"Are you comparing me to God? I mean, it's great, but so you know, I've never made a tree."
- Role Model

Chase - "You can trust me."
House - "The problem is, if I can't trust you, I can't trust your statement that I can trust you. But thanks, you've been a big help."
- Mob Rules

"Your brother has Ornithine Transcarbamylase Deficiency. You want me to write it down? Good, because it takes awhile.
- Mob Rules

Wilson - "She was uncomfortable doing any more tests. I had to convince her just to do that one."
House - "You get that often? Women who'd rather die than get naked with you?"
- Control

Chase - "How would you feel if I interfered in your personal life?"
House - "I'd hate it. That's why I cleverly have no personal life."
- Cursed

"You always trust me. It's a big mistake."
- Detox

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in team. There's a 'me,' though, if you jumble it up."
- DNR

Dr. House - "Mr. Adams, would you step outside for a moment?"
Adams - "Why?"
Dr. House - "Because you irritate me."
- Poison

Treating illness is why we became doctors. Treating patients is actually what makes most doctors miserable."
- Pilot


And these are only from season 1!!

No comments:

Post a Comment