Friday, June 5, 2009

Just some thoughts...

I feel like I've been taking God for granted. Because He's God. He forgives and he's always there for me. That makes me unconsciously think that I can do whatever I want as long as I return to God at the end.

Last night's reading was Joshua 23-24. I guess that's how God speaks to me, huh? Been wondering how that happens because I've been asking all these questions I just don't know how to listen.

What I got from it was that everything that I have, have been given to me. I didn't have to work for it, God just gave them to me. So as long as I serve the Lord, He'll give me whatever I need. But when I turn away from Him, he can as easily take those things away from me. There's no reason in giving me what I need for free, if I don't even remember to praise Him or pray to Him. Guess I'm gonna have to change...

And that thing we talked about (w/ Stan n Elsa)--if God does the fighting for us, we won't lose, right? [guess I need to actually ask another person about this]

Note to self... gotta read the Bible and go to church more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment