Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Some MTV Vids

So while I was on MTV.com for my last post, I thought I'd just take a little look on Justin's page there. Found some vids from him back in his *NSYNC days:

Justin Shoots & Scores [1999]
NSYNC's Justin Timberlake is challenged to a game of HORSE by Master G of the Sugarhill Gang.


What Makes Justin Sick? [2000]
NSYNC's Justin Timberlake has an issue with the way CDs are packaged.



He's a dork and I love it!

And of course, *NSYNC was like a brother to MTV (or something) so I couldn't resist going to their page and found these vids:



Tour Bus Tour [1999]
The members of NSYNC give a tour of their tour bus.



Busta's cage!! Wonder where he was..



Buzz the Butt Doctor [1999]
The boys of N'Sync talk about how they keep their immune system up while on tour.





Joey Smells Like Pepe Le Pew [1999]
The members of NSYNC poke fun at fellow member Joey Fatone who a fan thought best resembles Pepe Le Pew.



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment