Thursday, December 10, 2009

I <3 Lansten



Lance made a surprise appearance on The Jay Leno show on Tuesday because the girl from "Precious" (really, really sorry but her name is hard to read/pronounce so I'm not even gonna try to spell it) is a huge *NSYNC fan. Leno has a segment "Earn Your Plug" where celebrities have to do certain things before plugging whatever they're there for. And being a huge *NSYNC fan, she said that she'd be really good at *NSYNC trivia.

She missed 1 question, about Lance's weird superstition, which I guessed correctly. She said she's such a dork knowing all these "useless *NSYNC trivia" but for some reason I knew all the answers from the top of my head (except for that one, I guessed) and I got them all right! I have A LOT of useless *NSYNC knowledge that's eating the space in my brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment