Thursday, December 17, 2009

I sure have been blogging A LOT lately


and I think that's because I have absolutely nothing to do these days. Yes, it's finals week but technically I only have 1 final, CS314 on Monday the 21st. So since last Friday, I've had no classes and almost no work to do. I've watched a lot of TV shows, but the ones that are currently on air are taking their winter break and won't return until January/February.

Winter break, I'm going to SF on the 22nd, staying with Kim's friend there (I don't even know him!) and then I'm taking the bus to LA and meet up with Elsa and her family on the 26th. On the 29th we're going to Vegas and spend New Year's there. On January 2nd I'm gonna (hopefully be able to) help Eric celebrate his birthday at Six Flags, before going to Seattle on the 3rd. Gonna stay with Elsa in Seattle til the 16th, even though her new quarter start on the 4th. Hopefully she won't have me just sitting there doing nothing the whole time, cos that I can do at Tante Philia's house... This break should be fun :) but Christmas still won't be the same without my family. Even Koko is home! Now I really, really wanna go home for the holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment