Thursday, October 22, 2009

TV break >.<

A couple of my favorite shows are taking a few weeks break :'(


House doesn't come back until November 9th. And I think Cameron would be on her way out then (previous reports say her last episode of the series' regular airs in November).

Newcomer Glee also takes a break until the same week, airing new episode on November 11th.


The worst, last Friday's episode of Psych was their fall finale!! They won't be back until January 2010!!! :'( The episode was really good though. Shawn told Jules that he loved her and she was gonna say it back! [^.^]

Also, late night talk shows are airing repeats this week (except for Leno and Kimmel). Luckily Chelsea Lately is still on!! So less TV for me this week! Which I guess could be a good thing.. but it doesn't help if I ended up sleeping way more.

I guess I can survive 3 weeks without Glee, but House?! And 3 months without PSYCH?! I'm soooo gonna miss Shawn Spencer!

No comments:

Post a Comment