Saturday, October 10, 2009

I <3 Joel McHale!


Joel McHale was hilarious!!! First of all, the opening act, Louis something, was really funny. None of the jokes was a miss, IMO. Joel came on, looking as good as he always does (even though I was far away and couldn't really see him), and I just started laughing before he said anything. I don't know, he just acts funny too! He opened up with Miley Cyrus quitting Twitter, and moved on to his usual subjects, the Kardashians, Ryan Seacrest, Tyra Banks, etc. He also made fun of Rutgers a couple times, which was awesome.

He was making jokes about this guy in the audience, some of them were pretty harsh but if the guy has a sense of humor, he'd laugh at it. Was pretty funny...

I love, love, LOVE Joel McHale! I'm definitely watching The Soup, The Informant! (well I'm gonna watch it anyway since Matt Damon's in it) and Community (which I think with Cougar Town is one of the best new comedies).

No comments:

Post a Comment