Thursday, August 27, 2009

I'm finally here!

After about a whole day in planes and airports I'm finally back in the States! To be honest, flying biz class was amazing! The seat actually reclines, they give you real food, when you call for assistance they RUN!, all the special treatments that you get... and I just LOVE the lounges!

Took a shower at Silver Kris lounge in Singapore. It was a really nice shower! The food was great and the place was really nice. The restroom was huge and comfy and I just loved it! Probably the only time I'm gonna be in there so I tried to enjoy it as much as I could.

In Frankfurt, the lounge wasn't as nice as the one in Singapore but it was really nice for a 2-hours transit. The bathroom provides these little amenities by H2O and I took one of each cos they're blue! LOL I think I got a comb, toothbrush and toothpaste, shower gel, body lotion, face wash and moisturizer. I don't know if I'm gonna ever use them but they're nice-colored!!

The flights themselves were pretty good. The seat was nice and I could actually sleep well. Slept from Singapore all the way to Frankfurt, only woke up for food and I only watched 2 movies: Monsters vs. Aliens and Coraline. But I couldn't sleep Frankfurt-JFK maybe because I've slept too much. First meal SIN-Frankfurt, I got rib eye steak. It was amazing. Unfortunately I was already full by the time I got it so I only ate 1/3... Last meal I got was roast chicken breast and it was really good, too! And I love the garlic bread that they have.

Enjoyed business class so much, I don't know how I'm gonna feel flying coach next time =p

Moving in to my dorm on Sunday. Better rest up and shake off the jet lag...

No comments:

Post a Comment