Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fall 09 TV

I know I said that I didn't want September to come but since I got here I've been watching this season's Psych and Burn Notice, and I just can't wait until the rest of the new seasons to come!

Here's a list of what I'm watching:
Psych - has 3 episodes out so far, Fridays 10pm on USA
Burn Notice - has 9 episodes out during the summer, returning on January on USA
Community - Thursdays 9.30pm on NBC (starting Sept 17, 2009)
Heroes - Mondays 8pm on NBC (Sept 21)
House - Mondays 8pm on FOX (Sept 21)
Grey's Anatomy - Thursdays 9pm on ABC (Sept 24)
Desperate Housewives - Sundays 9pm on ABC (Sept 27)
Private Practice - Thursdays 10pm on ABC (Oct 1)
30 Rock - Thursdays 9.30pm on NBC (Oct 15)

Heroes going up against House? NBC and the writers better do something good or it's the end of their hit show!

And then there will be American Idol on January... No Paula, yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment