Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I guess this is it for now...

Bener2 ga kerasa, 3 bulan udah terlewat. Hari ini malem trakir aku bisa tidur di ranjang sendiri, di kamar sendiri, di rumah sendiri... I really don't want to sleep and wake up to my flight to Singapore... Ga mau harus ninggalin rumah, Surabaya, Indonesia tercinta. Dah gitu ga tau taon depan bakal balik ga. It's unsure when am I gonna be able to meet my family and friends again.

Aku pingin bisa menikmati trakir kalinya aku bisa tidur nyenyak di ranjang sendiri. But on the other hand, I want to just stay awake as long as I can so this night would feel longer.

And I'm kinda scared cos this next year would be pretty different for me. I'm gonna be living on College Ave, which would be totally different from Busch and Livingston. I'm gonna have a new roommate, and I don't really know anyone living in CAC... Hopefully I'll be fine.

[Rasae gara2 tau ini saatnya transisi dr ngmg pake bhs Indo ke bhs Inggris ngepost di blog aja sparo2 ga karuan]

My itinerary:
SUB-SIN   MI0221   26AUG   1000   26AUG   1345
SIN-JFK   SQ0026   26AUG   2350   27AUG    1045

No comments:

Post a Comment