Sunday, May 13, 2012

Unfuckingbelievable!

That was...unbelievable. I really don't know what to say or think about it.

They gave me hope for most of the match, and then just snatch it all away at the very last minute. It was insane.

The last 10-20 minutes of the games felt almost like watching the 2008 Champions League penalty shoot-out. My hands were shaking and I couldn't even move from my seat.

The day turned from exhilaratingly amazing to insanely depressing within one minute. Right after the final whistle was blown at the Stadium of Lights, and I was thinking that we'd have to wait a minute or two for good news, I saw a tweet saying that Aguero scored. I just...can't... That was just cruel.

Looking ahead and positive thinking and all that crap

This wasn't the best United team, or the best United season, but we ended up with 89 points anyway. We'll come back stronger; our youngsters are just getting started and we'll have a stronger team by August.

Note to Glazers: SPEND! Please stop just pocketing our money. We desperately need a midfielder and a left back. And a few other players.

To City: til next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment