Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Les Grossman

Everybody is saying how Tom Cruise is starting to redeem himself and it certainly is working for me. He "reprised" his Tropic Thunder character Les Grossman for this year's MTV Movie Awards.






I used to be a HUGE fan of TC. I mean, look at him! He's so damn handsome, and those deep eyes!! He's not a bad actor either. But he seemed to have completely lost his fucking mind; from jumping on Oprah's couch to being crazy about Scientology. He was just...strange. Even for an actor!

Obviously his career wasn't going as well as he would have wanted it to be, and starring in Tropic Thunder certainly helped him! He was hilarious and his character was just awesome. Now with this, the public is loving him more than they ever had! I know this is probably just his team of publicist working their asses off in anticipation of his soon-to-be-released movie, Knight and Day, co-starring Cameron Diaz.

Plus, my family and I have watched a couple of TC's movies recently (Mission:Impossible 3 and Top Gun) so I kinda think that this is a sign that I should like him again. And according to IMDB, they're making Mission:Impossible 4, set to be released some time next year.

I wasn't too interested in the MTV Movie Awards itself because in recent years it has became a show for...kids. MTV used to be the coolest channel, especially for teens/young adults. Their award shows were the best because they were cool. Now they're just trying to please 12 year olds. With the unlimited voting system, what kids/pre-teens like wins everything! It's stupid...

No comments:

Post a Comment