Friday, June 4, 2010

Iron Man researching The Avengers

[Iron Man and Avengers in hand]
Robert Downey, Jr. was seen in a comic book store, buying up quite a few Iron Man and The Avengers comic books. And I thought he was going to shoot the sequel to Sherlock Holmes now. I guess it's never too early to start doing research, especially in such a big, ambitious, highly anticipated movie like The Avengers. I can't wait to see more Tony Stark! Haven't gotten over Iron Man 2 just yet, and these kind of stuff with Downey might be the best advertising strategy for the movie.


Actually, I thought Downey was gonna do the Cuaron movie Gravity before Holmes, but Holmes was scheduled to shoot in the fall and then The Avengers should start right after that since it's scheduled for a summer 2012 release. But I guess since it's about a whole bunch of superheroes, Tony Stark won't be on screen that much. But he should. He's Iron Man. And he's badass and super hot.

Anyways, I guess he went to the store right after the Splice premiere he attended. And reportedly he went to a coffee shop afterward.

[with Adrien Brody. Hotness squared!]

No comments:

Post a Comment