Friday, November 6, 2009

Yesterday...

I found out that not eating a real meal for more than 24 hours is not the best idea. Well at least not when you're having your period! It made cramps way worse than it is and your body just can't deal with it.

I decided to eat only dinner at 5.30ish before my English class. Not the first time I've done that. I thought I was gonna be fine, so I only had a granola bar for brunch. The cramps got really bad so I decided to snack a little bit more while doing work. When it was time to go, I was already really hungry. Stopped by the computer lab to print out my essay and I felt fine (except for the cramps). Then I walked to the dining hall, which is really right behind the comp lab!

That's when it got me. I was nauseous, my vision was blurry, breathing hurt and my lungs felt really cold, and I didn't have the energy to walk. I was right in front of the dining hall entrance, when I couldn't even see people's faces anymore. I see the figures and that they're moving, but nothing else! It was really bad. I was soooo scared that I was gonna pass out right there and then.

There were benches right there; I should have just sat there for a few moments, catch my breath and when I felt better I could have just went in the dining hall, eat, and go to class. Instead, worrying that I need my bed, I want straight back to my dorm without food! Crossing the street without your vision is scary as hell! I only saw the lights (thank God it was at night) and I couldn't see if they were close to or far from me! I just waited for this other person to catch up with me and I went across when he did.

Thank God I made it back! Lied down on my bed for a couple minutes before making instant noodles (the only decent food I have hear). Note to self: never do that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment