Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Spring 2010 registration

I can register for classes in about...5 minutes! LOL This would be the first time I have an easy load (14 credits) since my first semester here! Taking 2 CS classes and 2 Econ classes. Still not sure which ones but I have a few ideas. Hopefully they won't be as hard as this semester's classes.

EDIT:
Done registering. Rutgers has definitely made this online registration thing A LOT easier since I got here! Just about 2-3 clicks and I'm registered for all 4 classes. WebReg has gotten a lot better. They also have Course Planner that, like the name says, makes planning courses so easy! The new look on Rutgers' website is pretty cool, too! I always love it when anything has a good website :) [I am a computer geek, aren't I?]

No comments:

Post a Comment