Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Justin on set

There are new J pics over at WoJ of him on the set of his new movie The Social Network. He doesn't seem too happy =s or maybe he was just tired... But I'm just so excited that we see him back on TV and stuff!! There was a tiny clip of him on set on E! News tonight, too! :)

And I was watching Chelsea Lately, their first story on the round table was about Justin and his stalker. Now I really believe that Chelsea actually love Justin! [^.^] (which is why Justin should totally be a guest on the show!!) Chelsea said something in the lines of "you can't stop anyone from loving Justin Timberlake." And when tonight's guest, Molly Sims, was on they talked about their girl crush on Jessica Biel, which I thought was funny...

[it is getting really hard to stay away from talking about his personal life! But I made a promise to myself so I'm not gonna talk about it]

No comments:

Post a Comment