Monday, November 9, 2009

Blah...

Couldn't sleep last night. Wrapped up first night of studying at 3am and I thought I'd sleep for 4-5 hours so I can wake up early enough to get breakfast before class. Tossed and turned for HOURS and I was still wide awake. For some reason I thought watching videos from my iPhone would tire my eyes and make me fall asleep. Maybe it would have, if I didn't choose Justin's hosting gigs on SNL... It was already 5.30 by the time I was done, and it was getting loud outside. The sun was rising so I shut the blinds tight. Still couldn't sleep, I turned on my iPod and put on my headset, thinking it would isolate the outside noise that was distracting me. I guess it worked cos I relaxed more, but I didn't fall asleep. So basically I was in bed for 4+ hours, unable to fall asleep. My alarm went off at 7 o'clock so I decided that if I couldn't fall asleep by the time my second alarm goes off, it'd be better if I just stay awake. Sure enough I was up by 7.30. Now I'm not sure if I'm just too full or way too tired. Gonna load myself up with caffeine, hopefully crashing by the end of the day and not before!


[contemplating if I should stay away from Facebook, Twitter and Blogger this week so I can focus on studying]

No comments:

Post a Comment