Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Killing off a hero


There has been rumors that a major character in Heroes is going to be killed off this season, and it would be very surprising to everyone (apparently to the actor, too). It would be very unexpected because this character is one of the original characters who plays a major part of the series, you'd think that he's definitely safe. When I first heard about this, I thought, "it couldn't be Peter or Hiro or Sylar...wait, could it?!" I mean, they did give us a warning about this! This is what I found from E! Online:

The death is a huge twist for the show, so I didn't want to ruin the surprise for you, but now that another outlet has leaked the secret, it's time for me to reveal the truth:
Adrian Pasdar's Nathan Petrelli is the major character death happening on Heroes this season, and no, he wasn't told he was getting fired, he learned about it from a script.

Kinda harsh from the writers/producers/whoever's in charge to not tell Adrian about this beforehand. I really liked Nathan in the first (and maybe second) season but his storyline kinda goes downhill from then. Well to be fair so did the whole series' but he was such a major part of season 1 now he's just a 'background' character to Sylar.

No comments:

Post a Comment