Monday, March 2, 2009

I LOOOOOOOOVE THE SNOW!!!

It really was a great day today. Just looked out the window to find everything's covered in snow! [^.^]

Woke up around 9am in the morning to watch United's Carling Cup Final match (we won 4-1 on penalties! Foster saved the first penalty to boost our confidence. Props to Spurs, was a lot tighter than I thought it would be).

Then I checked Mail and found out that my Physics  exam is canceled due to forecast of heavy snow. I checked the class website. It says that the exam is canceled altogether, not postponed. So now we only have one hour exam and a final (so I have to do well in both). Checked weather.com next, to see how bad it's gonna be and there's a winter storm warning, and it says that it's gonna snow the whole night tonight and won't stop until tomorrow. *yaaay!!* The whole day I was just hoping that it would be bad enough so tomorrow's classes would be canceled.

And I found out that that was also true around the time my exam was supposed to be held! LOL 4 classes tomorrow, all canceled! Gotta love the snow!!


New Jersey is expecting a significant snowstorm late tonight and Monday. As a result of this forecast:

- Daytime and evening classes on the New Brunswick and Piscataway Campuses are canceled for Monday, March 2, 2009.

- University offices and departments remain open on Monday, March 2, 2009. Pursuant to Rutgers policy and applicable collective negotiation agreements, employees who are absent due to adverse weather conditions, may use vacation, personal holiday or administrative leave after proper notification of their supervisor.
from campusstatus.rutgers.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment