Thursday, February 26, 2009

Why Expos is so hard

  1. We actually have to read lots of essays, 20+ pages each!
  2. Writing 5 pages essay is NEVER easy.
  3. It's so hard to find connections between the readings (which might be because I find it hard to read them properly in the first place. I don't understand most of them)
  4. The assignment question is never what I expected. When I read the latest reading, I would try to find connections to the previous readings. But what I thought would be the assignment question is always way off the real ones.
  5. My instructor doesn't help us understand the text or find connections etc.
  6. I have to work on my laptop to write a paper. My laptop is connected to the internet. Go figure!
  7. And it requires us to be critical and be able to explain obvious things. I just can't do that!


[ngantok pol! ga isa ngarang lagi udaan. ga mampu mikir. tapi bingung ini paper g karuan pol besok ya apa]

No comments:

Post a Comment