Saturday, March 14, 2009

This week is finally over!

Been way too busy in the past few days. Spring break starts tomorrow and Rutgers (or at least my classes) made everything due during this past week. I had 3 exams, a paper, 2 homework and 1 group project, plus an interview in the past 5 days! I only slept for a total of 8 1/2 hours in 2 days.

Actually I haven't finished my CS project yet (hopefully Connie can do most of them and I'll just do the final editing lol). I'd take a look at it later tonight see what I can do. I really need to not fail this project. Really need the grade.

I really don't know why or how Wednesday had to happen to me. I had the interview for the NBCS job that day. Followed by 3 exams, then I had to write my third paper for Expos. I pretty much failed to do well in any of those...

Both on Wednesday and Thursday I actually woke up early enough to get breakfast, and I ate at the dining hall. That actually felt good lol Hopefully I can do that again sometimes.

At least the hard week is over and I can enjoy spring break now. This 10 days I will enjoy as much as I can cos when next Monday comes I'll be back to writing papers, doing assignments and homework, etc.

Anyway, tonight's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon was really funny. Well, maybe not, since I'm one of the odd ones who actually likes Jimmy and the show. I think his giggles are cute. He IS cute! I don't know what Tracy Morgan said about Jimmy but I guess it gets annoying if he giggles all the time in sketch comedy but I love it when that happens, actors unable to stay in character. I like Jimmy better than Tracy. A lot better! I think Jimmy's way funnier and Tracy is the overrated one. (Reading blogs on the internet makes me feel like I"m the only one who thinks so). Back to the topic about the show being funny: the animal segment show was hilarious!

It's 2.05am and I'm going to bed, trying to get as much sleep as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment