Thursday, March 19, 2009

just some stuff

Ellen DeGeneres is finally conquered her quest to be able to be on the cover of Oprah's "O" Magazine. Oprah has been the only person to appear on her magazine's cover, up until the last issue where the first lady, Michelle Obama, is on next to Oprah herself. Ellen has been campaigning to get on the cover of the magazine (calling it "O Yes I Can!"). Today she tweeted:
 TheEllenShowOprah just asked me to be on the cover of "O" magazine!

So congrats Ellen! I know you wanted to be the first person to appear on the cover with Oprah but the first lady deserves to be first I guess...

Moving on to some JT news:

This one is from the William Rast tweet:
williamrastJustin Timberlake to appear on Oprah's Friday Live Show 3/27 at 9am featuring William Rasthttp://www.williamrast.com

I thought it was kinda random for him to stop by Oprah now cos I don't know that he's doing anything new... I guess he could talk about his new TV show coming up in April, or the tequila thing, or maybe the new song with Ciara (but that's not likely). Hopefully a hint of a new album cos it's been too long since his last (and I need my new dose of Justin). 

About his new TV show, it's called "The Phone" and it's gonna be on MTV. The show starts on April 21st. Justin will be the executive producer of this game show.

The tequila thing... is right here. I'm not so sure about this one..

And he might be back to do Shrek Four, scheduled for May 2010.

J, I love that you're doing all these stuff but I would love it more if you would just go back to the studio and release a new album...

No comments:

Post a Comment