Wednesday, January 14, 2009

United's coming to Indonesia!!!!

Man I'm so freaking excited hearing this news. Manchester United will play four matches in their 2009 Asia Tour and Jakarta is one of the stops!!! They announced the stop at the Gelora Bung Karno Stadium on July 24th, 2009, playing Indonesia Super League Select. I have to - I mean HAVE TO - be there! How closer can you get?? And they're gonna play their final match of their preseason tour in KL, Malaysia 2 days later and I'm hoping that my parents would let me go (slim chance, but I'm gonna pray for it). I guess Indonesia being the 4th most populated country in the world is the reason why they're coming. They're also launching the Indonesian version of Inside United this year. It's obvious that United has been approaching Asia quite a bit in the past few years and now Indonesia is in their list!

No comments:

Post a Comment