Monday, January 5, 2009

*NSYNC Flashback - December 1998

So I haven't been posting in a while, cos obviously it's the holidays and nothing has happened. More importantly, Justin was nowhere to be seen these days and I miss him so bad. I mean it's good for him that he gets a break from all this but I need my Justin! Well, happy new year to everyone, I know it's a bit late but whatever. Here's the last flashback of *NSYNC from 1998...

Here are some fun clips from December 1998 including a cute rendition of Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer and parts of MTV's Top 40 Unedited which include everything from Disney songs, to underwear jingles, to JC rapping along with Tupac! The guys also did a bunch of "real" holiday performances, but I'm Christmas'd out so I didn't include those files.


No comments:

Post a Comment