Monday, January 12, 2009

Should I stay or should I go?

Former Manchester United defender Mikael Silvestre is hosting a fundraising event right here in New Jersey and United players Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, and Ryan Giggs are among the attendees. The charity is All Stars for Hope and the team will definitely be full of stars.

It's awesome that some of United's biggest stars will be right here in Jersey! The event will be held at the Giants Stadium on June 14th 2009. Problem is, I was supposed to go home early that month. So I really don't know if I should stay or just go home, hoping for another chance like this. I mean it's Ryan, Ronnie, and Roo!!! But it's about a month after my semester end and I don't really want to stay here at T.Philia's place for a month. WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO?! The tickets aren't that expensive, too! For around $100 I can get lower level seating.

They have a couple things up for auction too and I don't know what I would do to get the first two on the list...

No comments:

Post a Comment