Monday, January 19, 2009

back @ Rutgers

Uncle Vince dropped me off here yesterday and I got so excited in the car when we got near Rutgers cos I SEE SNOW!! LOL The whole month I was at their place during the winter break it snowed for like 10 minutes total! Darren and Joley got really excited too. And it's snowing again right now, been snowing the whole day so it's really pretty outside, all covered in white. [maybe I'll take pictures and post them later]

School starts tomorrow, so it's time to make money from selling textbooks, then spend more than I earned on buying new ones. (it's snowing even more now *yay*)

Liverpool vs Everton match just ended with a 1-1 draw, Tim Cahill with a late equaliser after Gerrard scored. This means Manchester United stays on top of the table, level on points with Pool but with better goal difference (and one match in hand). The 3rd consecutive title is ours to lose now. COME ON UNITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment