Monday, September 1, 2008

Still can't believe summer break is over

So I got back to the US on Friday night, after about 2 days in flights and airports! That was really tiring and I was so glad to find a decent bed and I fell asleep right away. I think I was still jet-lagged since I woke up at 7am! And that's without alarm! And that still happens until today, waking up early. And I get really tired around 8pm, which sucks cos I don't sleep before midnight! Well at least I didn't.

Saturday, spent a couple hours grocery shopping, and spent the rest of the day at Tante Philia's house, picking up the stuff I was going to bring to Rutgers. Spent another night on the nice bed and then I would have to leave.

Left kinda late for Rutgers on Sunday. Got here at around 5.15 and the housing office closed at 5! I totally forgot about that! So I couldn't pick up my key, and I had to have my friends come all the way back just to let me in..

Then, moving in. Definitely not my favorite thing to do on a Sunday! Uncle Vince helped me take my stuff to my suite, but then I would have to organize everything myself, which I hate so bad! Doing it made me miss home so bad cos I wouldn't have to do anything myself there...

Labor day, yesterday, there was a football game here at Rutgers. I went to my first tailgate. Was kinda fun. (Learned how to play flip top, if that's what it's called) We lost the game, but I don't really care...

Today's the first day of classes, and I still can't believe that. Summer went by too fast. I'm not ready for another semester of hard work! I wanna just go back home and chill... My first class is in 3 hours and 43 minutes, and I still don't have any books.

-------------

BTW, welcome to Old Trafford, Berba! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment