Friday, September 26, 2008

Premier week...

So this week is premier week, which means most of our favorite shows are back with their new season.

Heroes started on Monday with a 2 hour premier. I think it was good, but it was just so complicated that it's hard to follow the story. There are 2 Peters there, one good, one might be bad. Nathan died and lived again. It was the bad Peter who shot Nathan. Linderman is a ghost, and only Nathan could see him. Mohinder was weird! Sylar was there, taking Claire's power without killing her. So now he's immortal too. It's just too much information in those 2 hours. Maybe it's just me cos I wasn't concentrating on the show. I was flipping channels between this and season 7 of Dancing with the Stars.

Lance Bass - the gay *NSYNCer - is one of the 13 stars on DWTS this season. Joey was on a couple seasons ago and came in second. He should have won! He was totally robbed! So this time I decided to watch and support Lance so he would win. It's kinda tough cos Brooke Burke is really good. She's been leading the pack since day 1. Come on Lance! We can win this!! =)

Ugly Betty was on Thursday but I was in class so I didn't get to watch it. Will do when it's up online.

I recorded the 2-hour premier of Grey's Anatomy though. Cos yeah, you just can't miss GA. So I found out that the teaser clips were so good... and so not true! The car crash that killed Derek was just Mer's dream. Rose telling Derek that she's pregnant with his baby was just a joke. They made it look like Izzie was sleeping with Alex and George found out. In fact he was talking to Mer's half-sister (sorry I forgot her name, but she's 'number 3' according to Cristina) and referring to Mark Sloane. It's not true, of course. Rose ended up leaving to get over Derek. MerDer decided to move in together, so we'll see how that goes.

Now I have to wait 2 weeks until the new episode of GA which SUCKS! So yeah, the shows are back, right when I have so many things to do. Which means nothing gets done, watch more TV...

No comments:

Post a Comment