Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Maybe I'm just not supposed to watch

So it does work... Now I can just use the Mail application on my
iPhone to post on my blog. Pretty cool...

So Manchester United finally won by more than one goal this season,
beating Boro 3-1 (Ronaldo, Giggs, Nani || Johnson). I didn't expect so
many first team players to be on the line up since it's only Carling
Cup, but whatever, we won!! Can't wait to be back in my room and watch
little bits of the match.

Some people told me that we did really well. I was actually going to
skip classes and watch the match instead. Decided to go to class, and
they played (possibly) their best match of the season. Maybe I'm not
allowed to watch them?

[d]_<An[0]nym[o]_Z>

(anyways, that signature above means I'm posting from my phone..)

No comments:

Post a Comment