Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm actually glad it's Monday!

This past weekend was one of the worst weekends ever! Started off with a horrible Saturday morning: had to wake up at like 7am, and... I really don't want to talk about the rest of the day. Sunday was worse! I had absolutely nothing to do! Well I had homework due but I still haven't got my textbooks yet so I can't really do any.

Today was way better! My first class got canceled! Well, the professor didn't show up. I came like 10 minutes late, stayed for 5, and he was still not there so most of the class left. I did too :) Watching Ellen right now and Ryan Seacrest is gonna be on next! :) I love this show. And there was a 13 year old boy who's a pro yoyo-er. He's so good!

Anyways, Heroes new season starts next week! Gonna be fun... All the shows are coming back...

No comments:

Post a Comment