Wednesday, May 23, 2007

todae

As usual I had nothing to do today. Except that I have a plan to cook with my mother. XP

We did the shopping for the ingredients yesterday. Though we didn't really understand the step-by-step things, we did it anyway...

Woke up around 10 today. Put in my contact lenses, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. Then I went downstairs to eat some bread and read the newspaper... After an hour or so I went back upstairs to take a shower. I went out of the bathroom and found my mom watching TV, while eating a hotdog!!! She said I can make one myself...

I was pretty hungry so I went downstairs right away. Cut the bread in the middle, put it in the oven, and waited. Well in short I made the hotdog and ate it right away.

When I finished I went back to my mom's room, and helped her a little, and went back downstairs to start the cooking. We prepared the things on the table. Boiled some water and put the pasta in...

I have no idea what I'm writing anymore so I'd jump to conclusion right away : I made Spaghetti something creamy lemon something. It tasted pretty good, but a little weird. When I read the name I thought it was gonna taste like lemon, but in fact it tasted like the smell of lemon! (does it make any sense?)

After that I left to pick up my father in the airport. He brought me this thing for my MacBook's keyboard so it won't get dirty. Dunno what it's called... [it's weird though using it for the first time...] And he also bought me the novel Eragon.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment