Friday, May 18, 2007

Sumpek!!!

Clearly I don't know what to do! So I'm gonna ask anyone. How do you stop someone from calling you?! So there's this guy. He was a classmate like 2 years ago. And we weren't exactly that close. Then he became friends with one of my best friends. The whole gang started hanging out and he was hitting on me. I was just being nice to a friend and I guess he understood that. He started to back off for a while.

Like a year or maybe more later, he's back. And now he doesn't stop!!! He calls like every half an hour, even after I told him I'm busy. I tried to avoid him. Not returning his messages, rarely answering his calls, etc. I also refused to go out with him. Dunno, he seems to not get it. I don't know what else to do and I can't be very frank to someone and... well I just don't know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment