Thursday, May 17, 2007

Nothing to do

well... haven't been here for some time. Just as I thought, I won't be able to do these things regularly. Like a diary I used to keep when I was in 5th grade or so, only there for 2 weeks. Luckily I have nothing to do at the moment and I remembered I have this, which nobody would actually read. =p

High school's over and I clearly have nothing to do. I thought the 3 months ++ break would be fun and all but now I know that it sucks! School wasn't so bad after all. Well I liked school, just that I didn't know not going to school would be this bad. It's just the first week of the long, long holiday and I'm bored.

[just found out something I could do with my MacBook I didn't know I could, how stupid!!!]

Err... I'm supposed to be going out with my mother and brother but she's still stuck on the chair in front of the TV and he's with a friend downstairs. Leaving me alone with my MacBook, so I have the time to learn more about this thing... This should be fun! >___________<

I hated the farewell camp from my school and I don't think the (buku kenangan) would be any good. I've been having fun in all 3 years of school and I might not have anything to remember it by, except my friends of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment