Saturday, May 26, 2007

24

I know today is a Saturday and I shouldn't be at home. But I didn't feel like going out. My parents asked me twice but I said no. Now they're going to Moti's graduation of his course...

I have no idea why I don't want to go out because clearly there's nothing to do actually at home. Especially when I'm left alone, I only have my MacBook with me...

I'm so damn bored so I started watching 24. [well I started a couple of weeks ago so I'm actually continuing to watch it] Started watching disc 3, and I was just trying to remember what I watched before. I couldn't remember much but I can go on with the story quite well. So this is a film that's so freaking slow! Like everything could happen in 10 minutes!!!

I fast forward most of it though, so it's like I finish the whole disc (4 episodes) in less than 2 hours. Don't want to fall asleep... But still I want to know how the story goes.

And do you know how many people are killed because of one incident in a day?! In Los Angeles!! Well what I've watched now is like 12 hours only and there are so many people killed, by gunshots most of the times. I know this is just a fake but I'm pretty scared of going to my dream place at the moment. And it's only half a day!

I just couldn't continue watching at the moment so I stopped to post this. Dunno maybe I'll just get out of my room for a while, staying in here all day long wouldn't be so good for my health right? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment