Monday, May 24, 2010

What I want on Iron Man 3

[yes, I just said that I would step back from my RDJ obsession and maybe go back to JT, but I just need to say this]

My idea for Iron Man 3 is that we fast-forward a couple months/years (not unlike from the first to the second). Tony and Pepper had broken up and Pepper is currently either dating or married to Happy. This had sent Tony deeper down into his alcoholism, therefore "Demon in a Bottle"-like story! I know Iron Man isn't supposed to be dark like other superhero movies but for some reason I really want to see drunk Downey (or Stark for that matter).

A lot of people want to see The Mandarin as the villain but I don't really care. The Iron Man movies are all about Tony Stark/RDJ and the villains are secondary. I know it's still a superhero movie and it's somewhat necessary to have an interesting villain, but I watch Iron Man just to see the amazing Downey and his perfect performance as Tony Stark.

And...going back to JT...


I downloaded Esmee Denter's Love Dealer feat. Justin and Joey Fatone's first single (!yay!) Radio from iTunes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment