Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I miss my United!

I've just realized that I haven't followed on any Manchester United news since the season ended! I was going to watch a movie and decided to go through a few of the TV channels, and ESPN (or what used to be ESPN here, I think it's now GoalTV 1) is showing a replay of last season's United vs Arsenal game. So I went on ManUtd.com to see what's going on with my team.


[The Treble]
11 years ago today, May 26th 1999, was a great day for United and fans. It was that night n Barcelona. I can replay "Ole Gunnar Solksjaaaaaaaaaer!" in my head and sends chill down my spine. I wasn't there. I was not yet a United fan back then. I really wish I was. It would be even more special for me, for any fan, to be following the boys fight through the season and end it with the three highest trophies an English team can hope for. And in the fashion that they did it. Just this one thing make me miss United so much, I can't wait for the next season to start!

I can't believe that United's summer tour will be to the States, and one of the matches will be in Philadelphia. I will be THIS CLOSE to seeing Ryan Giggs live!! Someday, Giggsy, someday. Just don't retire just yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment